Sometimes you need to use an android application on your PC. If you want to know how to install APK files on PC / Windows. You have to the right place. Here I will share with you how to run APK on Windows.
What is an APK File?
APK is the short form of the Android Package Kit. APK file is an application or software for the Android operating system. APK files are available on Google Play Store, Android users can easily install these APK files from Google Play Store.
How to Install APK Files on PC / Windows?
To install an Android application on your PC, you need to use Android Emulator or APP Player. Many users are wondering how to open APK files on Windows 10 and how to run APK files on Windows? You can run an APK file on PC using Android Studio or Android Emulator. So you need to get Android Emulator like -BlueStacks or Nox Player. BlueSracks is one of the best Android Emulators.
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator here.
- Install it on your Windows and MAC.
- After installing the emulator on your PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlusStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for APP Installer.
- BlueStacks will be displaying various similar applications. Just select the right APK Installer application.
- Click on the install option.
- Download the installer file from the download link.
- Browse the downloaded APK file from BlueStack file explorer. Then install if.
- They have shown the option for permissions, just agree to all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed APK installer icon.
That’s it, Now you can enjoy your favorite Android APK on your Windows.
How to Uninstall APK from Windows?
If you do not want to use Android APP on your PC, you need to just uninstall APK from your windows.
- Just go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Then search for APK Installer
- Then click Uninstall
- And Confirm
Many third-party applications like Ccleaner have the feature to uninstall applications also.
How to open APK files on PC?
Apk files come in compressed ZIP format, you need an Android Emulator or APK Player to open APK files on PC. There is a lot of free Android emulator in the market, you need to just choose from these. Bluestacks, Nox, YouWave, LDLPlayer, MeMu, and many more. Android Emulators are simulated and provide capabilities for real Android devices on your PC, and they also decompress and open the APK files on your PC.
You may also like to read: How to Install APK on your Smartphone
Please share your experience running Android APP into your Windows and MAC. Don’t forget to share this article to help other fans.